Robert Ben Garant is a popular American actor, director, producer, screenwriter, and comedian. Robert became popular for his work in famous movies like Reno 911! -2003, Reno 911! Miami 2007 and Baywatch 2017.
The actor grew up in Cookeville but spent most of his childhood in Farragut. He spent a lot of time living in New York City and attended the prestigious Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Quick Facts: Robert Ben Garant Wife And Family: Facts To Know
|Name||Robert Ben Garant|
|Birthday||September 14, 1970|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts On Robert Ben Garant
- Robert Ben Garant is currently married to Cathy Shim, is a South Korean/ American actress. The couple got married in 2011 and they have 2 children as of now, a younger son and a daughter. His wife frequently shares pictures of her family on her Instagram.
- He was previously married to Jennifer Garant but they got divorced in 2007.
- Robert Ben Garant was born in Cookeville, Tennessee, the United States of America in 1970. His age of 50 as of 2020. His nationality is American.
- The actor celebrates his birthday every year on the 14th of September with his friends and family.
- According to his IMDb profile, Robert Ben Garant stands 5 feet 7 inches tall which is equivalent to 1.71 meters.
- Robert Ben Garant is not very active in Social media, we could not find his Instagram profile.
- Being a successful person in Hollywood Robert Ben Garant has not only been able to get popular but also has earned a lot. His net worth is estimated to be approximately $10 Million according to celebworth.net
- Being a popular personality in the film industry information about Robert Ben Garant is easily available on the internet, He has an IMDb profile and Wikipedia page where details can be explored.
- He is a successful well-known screenwriter who has written successful screenplay like the Night at the Museum together with his writing partner Thomas Lennon. The movie was able to earn more than $1.4 billion in the box office.
- The actor used to have a Southern accent but lost it because he spent a huge part of his life in Newyork and Los Angeles.