Kathryn Adams Limbaugh is the wife of the famous American radio personality Rush Limbaugh. Professionally, she is an Author and Illustrator of children’s books. They had a big wedding at the Breakers Hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States in 2010. They do not have any children together.
The couple however does no seem to be very happy with each other. Kathryn was accused of cheating on her husband with other men in 2017 and they have been living separately since. Moreover, her husband even hired a private detective to spy on his spouse.
|Name||Kathryn Adams Limbaugh|
|Birthday||December 19, 1976|
10 Facts on Kathryn Adams Limbaugh
- Kathryn Adams Limbaugh was born on December 19, 1976, in Massachusetts, United States. As of 2020, she is 43 years old.
- She is a gorgeous woman, she has blond hair and a pretty face.
- She is currently married to Rush Limbaugh, the couple tied the knot on June 5, 2010, in Florida. She is 26 years younger than her husband.
- The couple first met in a celebrity golf tournament in 2004 where she was an organizing event for pro golf player Gary Player.
- Her father’s name is Richard Rogers, any other details regarding her family members have not been shared.
- While information about her net worth has not been shared yet, her husband’s net worth was estimated to be approximately $500 million as of 2016.
- Her husband has had divorced 3 times in the past before getting married to her. Rush’s previous wivers are Marta Fitzgerald (1994–2004), Michelle Sixta
- (1983–1990), Roxy Maxine McNeely (1977–1980).
- She likes to keep her private life away from the public because of that not much information about her is available.
- She has not maintained her presence on social media platforms. Her Instagram account is private and has very few followers.