Nina Earl is a renowned basketball player, therapist, and businesswoman. Indeed, she is a multitalented woman with real beauty. Moving on to her early life, Nina has played basketball for the UCLA Bruins women’s basketball team of Pac-12 Conference during her college life. Besides basketball, she has also participated in track and field.
Furthermore, Nina is a caring mother and a supportive wife. She is known for being the wife of a popular American basketball player, Russell Westbrook. Also, she runs a boutique shop and clothing line for kids. Undoubtedly, we can say her a dedicated and talented woman with a big heart.
|Birthday||January 16, 1989|
|Profession||Therapist and Entrepreneur|
|Parents||Michael and Jennifer|
|Siblings||Michael, Jonathan and Benjamin Earl|
10 Facts on Nina Earl
- Nina Earl was born in 1989. According to the year of birth, her age is 31 years old as of 2020.
- Her birthplace is in California, United States, so she has an American nationality.
- How tall is Nina Earl? According to the public source, Nina stands at a decent height of 6 feet (1.85 m) tall. However, her weight and body measurement details are missing from the record.
- A beautiful lady, Nina is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- Sadly, Nina’s name is not listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.
- As mentioned above Nina is happily married to her husband, Russell Westbrook. The duo tied the knot in 2015 and was blessed with three children.
- Discussing her family background, Nina is the daughter of Michael Earl and Jennifer Lyons. In addition to this, she has three brothers, Michael Earl Jr, Jonathan Earl, and Benjamin Earl.
- Nina’s net worth or annual salary is yet to surface on the internet.
- A former basketball player, Nina was a pro player at her college. Additionally, Nina led her team to the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) in the year 2007.
- In addition to this, she completed her master’s degree in psychology from UCLA.