Jedd Fisch is the new American Football coach for the University of Arizona(Arizona Wildcats). Jedd had gathered coaching experiences from teams like the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams. His resume is very impressive which has led the fans of the Arizona Wildcats to become very excited for the new season.
This is the first time Fisch has landed the role of a head coach, previously serving as an assistant coach for the New England Patriots, Los Angeles Rams, Michigan Wolverines, and various college programs including UCLA.
|Birthday||May 5, 1976|
|Profession||American Football Coach|
— Jedd Fisch (@CoachJeddFisch) December 24, 2020
10 Facts about Jedd Fisch
- Jedd Fisch is the husband of Amber Fisch, the couple has a happy marriage and has given birth to three children; Zaylee, Ashlee, and Kendall.
- On December 23, 2020, the University of Arizona hired Jedd Fisch as their head coach who according to News-Herald, will be earning a whopping $2.6 Million per year and is signed until the 2025 season.
- Although he is signed to a multi-million dollar contract and has been a part of various big-name teams, Jedd Fisch’s net worth has no accurate number yet.
- Jedd Fisch was born on May 5, 1976, in Livingston, New Jersey, USA, and is part of a Jewish family. He is 44 years old by age.
- The football coach has not revealed his height or weight measurements to the public as of yet.
- According to his Wikipedia, Fisch attended Hanover Park High School, and although he is a football coach he never played football at high school or college level.
- In 1998 the current Football coach Fisch graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Criminology.
- He became an assistant graduate coach for the Florida Gators under Steve Spuffier and spent a year with the team before getting a master’s degree in Sports Management.
- Jedd was a part of 8 different teams before he joined UCLA as the team’s offensive coordinator.
- He is an active Twitter user, his account @coachjeddfisch is a verified account with 20k followers.