Sean Feeney is an American New York-based chef and restauranter. He is the co-founder of Grovehouse hospitality company.
|Children||2 sons and 1 daughter|
|Education||University of Virginia|
Sean owns 2 restaurants with his business partner Missy Robbins. They have been working together since 2008.
Currently, Feeny lives in Brooklyn with his family.
10 Facts on Sean Feeney
- Sean Feeney is an American chef. He is the co-owner of Brooklyn based restaurants “Lilia” and “Misi”. His age and date of birth are currently off the web.
- Following his bio, Sean was born and raised in Jersey Shore. Hence, he is American by nationality. Furthermore, his ethnicity is white.
- The chef looks decently tall and has a toned body figure. However, his official body measurements are off the web. Moreover, he has bluish eyes and blonde hair.
- Although Sean is well-known in his field, he doesn’t own a Wikipedia page to date. He currently resides in New York with his family. Furthermore, he also owns his business in NYC.
- Sean is happily married to his wife Marina Feeney. The couple has been blessed with 3 children together: twin boys and a daughter.
- Cooking wasn’t Sean’s first career choice. He has a bachelors degree in biology and chemistry from University of Virginia. But, he later chose a different path.
- When Sean moved to Grove Street, Manhattan in 2008, he met his partner Missy Robbins. Robbins and Feeney partnered together to establish Grovehouse in New York City.
- Now, Grovehouse is one of the top hospitality companies in New York. It celebrates Italian food and culture.
- As for now, Feeney’s net worth is under review. However, as a restaurant and company owner, the chef must be worth a handsome amount of fortune.
- Sean lives with the motto “Trying to help make every day a good day”. You can follow him on Instagram as @seanbfeeney. Furthermore, he has amassed 6.1k followers to date.