Smugglaz is a well-known musical artist who currently represents the recording label named Warner Music Philippines. He has been in the headlines since he released his first and only album, Walking Distance.
Quick Facts: Smugglaz Wife And Real Name: 10 Facts You Need To Know
|Profession||Musical Artist, Rapper|
|Youtube||Smugglaz – Topic|
Nominated in many award functions, Smugglaz has managed to successfully keep his hands on two awards until now – Awit Award for Most Downloaded Artist and Awit Award for Most Downloaded Song. Some of his most listened songs include Nakakamiss, PML, and Walking Distance.
10 Facts on Smugglaz:
- Smugglaz is a married man, and the name of his beautiful wife is Jhade Razon. However, not much information has been fetched about her.
- At the moment, Smugglaz has not revealed his age yet. Also, we are clueless about his birthday details too.
- Moving on, Smugglaz’s real name has been discovered to be Bryan Lao. So, this has definitely made you clear that Smugglaz is just his stage name.
- Moreover, indeed, Smugglaz’s information is not yet available on Wikipedia. However, we have been assisted by other local sites that say he is a very famous rapper in the Philippines.
- Since he is a rapper, Smugglaz’s net worth is expected to be very high, but since he has just released one album, we do not think that he has earned so much money. But, we all can be assured that his net worth is good enough to make his living.
- Furthermore, Bryan seems to be of a decent height. However, the man himself has not disclosed his physical body measurements yet.
- Speaking about Lao’s Instagram page, he is active as @bryanlao.187 and has managed to earn a total of 25.6 thousand followers.
- Additionally, he is active on other social media sites. He is active on Twitter with 55.2 thousand followers, Facebook with 324.5 thousand followers, and YouTube with 7.54 thousand subscribers.
- Yes, you can find all of his songs and music videos on YouTube, but apart from that, he has also uploaded all of his songs on SoundCloud (336 followers) and Deezer (6.5 thousand fans).
- As a rapper, he has already enumerated 14 different rap battles, which have even earned a total of 119.9 million views.