Rosie Jacobs is a popular Australian weather presenter, travel expert, and also a television host. She was previously married to Steven Jacobs who is also a television host just like her. However, the couple split in the year 2018 ended their 9 years of marriage, in 2019.
|Profession||Weather Presenter, TV Host, Travel Expert|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Children||Isabella Anthonette Jacobs and Francesca Marlowe Jacobs|
Who is her new boyfriend? Eventually, after getting divorced from Steven, Rosie dated a Canadian AFL player named Matt Shir. But, it seems he has already dumped her.
Feeling hungry for a cool dinner spot? https://t.co/BmThJr7G9V.
— Rose Jacobs (@JacobsRosie) April 14, 2016
So, the news is that she is currently single and has been raising her two daughters all alone. The day after Rosie split with Matt, he came into her flat and pleaded guilty as he had damaged one of her fences and assaulted her.
10 Facts on Rosie Jacobs:
- Rosie Jacobs has hit the headlines as she is considered to be the ex-wife of the popular Australian television presenter named Steven Jacobs.
- It is believed that she is currently 41 years of age according to Daily Mail.
- Although she is not active on Instagram, we can definitely find her on Twitter where she has around 1.3 thousand followers in total.
- The estimated net worth of Rosie is considered to be approximately $4 million.
- She has been best known as a weather presenter who also works as a travel expert and television host.
- She seems not to have a boyfriend at present as she was dumped recently by Matt Shir, a popular AFL player.
- Talking about her nationality, she is considered to be an Australian who is originally from Sydney, Australia.
- Rosie and her ex-husband, Steven had split back in the year 2018 and their divorce was confirmed in early 2019.
- She shares a total of two daughters namely Isabella Anthonette Jacobs and Francesca Marlowe Jacobs with Steven.
- There is nothing to know about her education at the moment.