Stormy Buonantony is a renowned sideline sports reporter or host for ESPN Network including, “Champweek assignments.” Currently, Stormy works as a Rinkside journalist on AT&T SportsNet, covering the Hockey team, Vegas Golden Knights. Previously, she has covered the NFL, Carolina Panthers.
Talking about her professional career, Stormy has also worked as a Freelance Sports editor/ producer in The NBC news channel covering live sporting events like NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and many more. She nearly worked for two years and 2 months and gained a lot of knowledge and experience as well. Her parents must be very proud of her achievements or rewards.
|Birthday||July 13, 1992|
|Education||San Diego State University|
10 Facts on Stormy Buonantony
- How Old is Stormy Buonantony? Well, Stormy Buonantony was born on July 13, 1992. So her age is 28 years old as of 2020.
- Her birthplace is in Las Vegas, Nevada so she holds an American nationality.
- Stormy Buonantony hasn’t revealed her actual height and body weight. By looking at her profile, she appears to be quite tall in stature with an attractive body personality.
- Moving on to her net worth, she doesn’t want to show off her salary or yearly income on the internet. She definitely has earned a good fortune from his profession as a journalist.
- Despite her popularity, Buonantony’s name is not listed on Wikipedia. However, she seems to be satisfied with her work, and whatever she does she really enjoys it.
- Buonantony is actively available on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has attended San Diego State University and received a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from 2010 to 2014.
- Is she married? Speaking about her relationship status, Stormy Buonantony might be married but she hasn’t disclosed her husband’s name on the internet yet. According to marathitv.com, she has no children. In other words, she is not expecting a baby lately.
- Stormy Buonantony has received multiples awards. She has won the Cynopsis Sports LeaderBoard Award for excellence in social media in December 2015.
- Describing her family background, her father and mother’s name is still unknown in the media. But we find out that both of them are engaged in sports and they are living a lavish lifestyle.