Tabitha Johnson-Green is a candidate for the general elections which is going to be held on November 3, 2020, in the USA. Johnson made sure she was going to be in the ballot when she advanced form the primary on June 9, 2020. This election means something special to Green as she had lost the general election on November 6, 2018. That’s why she really wants to win and has been working pretty hard for her campaign.
Tabitha is a member of The Democratic Party which gave her the ticket to run from the 10th Congressional District of Georgia. She is competing against the Republican candidate Jody Hice who, we have to address, is a tough competition. Green defeated Democratic Candidate Andrew Ferguson in the primaries with 65.7 percent of the votes but we have to wait and see how she does in the final election.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Education||Georgia Southern University|
10 Facts On Tabitha Johnson-Green
- Tabitha Johnson-Green is 45 years old. She hasn’t really said her age to the public but she looks like she is in her mid-40s.
- We don’t know when and where she was born.
- There isn’t a lot of information about her as a Wiki site about her life seems to be absent on the internet.
- Talking about her religion, she is a Christian.
- We don’t know who her husband is but she is a proud wife and also a mother.
- She comes from a business background as she is a local business owner and a Registered nurse.
- We have no idea what her net worth is but that could be revealed in the future.
- Green is a longtime activist and a community leader as well. About her education, she graduated from Georgia Southern University in 1994.
- She is a member of The Democratic party and hopes to address common people through her politics.
- Her Twitter handle has 457 followers.