Tamika Hamilton is representing California’s 3rd Congressional District for the election to the U.S. House. She has been forthright about the issues she promises to solve. The priorities set by her can be seen for equitable taxes, water availability, handling homelessness, and more.
She had been advanced on the 3rd of March this year from the primary of the Republican Party. Before her presence into politics, she had served for more than a decade in the United States Air Force. To know about more info on Tamika Hamilton, you could use the help of the following 10 facts.
|Age||45 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Children||Kaedyn, Gabriella, Ryan, and Beau Hamilton|
The North State is going to cause an upset. Goodnight. pic.twitter.com/gSs927G1cJ
— Tamika Hamilton (@TamikaGHamilton) September 6, 2020
10 Facts on Tamika Hamilton
- Tamika Hamilton (born in the year 1984) is an American politician. Her age is 45 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known as her date of month and birthday is not available.
- Her Wiki bio does not exist for now. So, these facts right here might cover some of the details about her you did not know before.
- As mentioned earlier, her background is in the United States Air Force. And, she has been of service for the U.S. Air Force for over 14 years, to be exact.
- She is married to her husband, Ray Hamilton. And, he had served the United States Navy.
- Tamika is a member of the Republican Political Party who is in the ballot for the general election.
- She has not made her net worth as of 2020 to be known so far.
- She has completed her education up to high school. Right after her high school graduation, she got herself a career in the U.S. Air Force.
- Talking about her family, she was born to an underage mother and wasn’t close to her father either. Hence, she was brought up with her grandparents.
- She has four children, Kaedyn, Gabriella, Ryan, and Beau Hamilton.
- She has about 31.1 thousand followers on her Instagram right now.