Taylor Blackwell is a notable American actress known for her role in the movies and television dramas like My Daughter’s Psycho Friend (2020), Stressed To Death (2019), Mommy Be Mine (2018), Tweet (2014-2015), Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2015), and so on. She began her acting career in the film industry at the age of five.
In addition to this, her first debut performance in the TV series, “One Tree Hill” as a student in 2009. She has gathered enough wealth and living a luxurious life from her source of income. Besides acting, she is also involved in music.
Let’s delve into her bio and facts so that we can know her even better.
|Birthday||September 1, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts on Taylor Blackwell
- How Old is She? Taylor Blackwell was born in the year 1998. Her age is 22 years old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida, USA. Hence, she has an American nationality.
- According to notednames.com, Taylor stands at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m). However, his weight is not revealed in the media.
- Talking about his net worth, Taylor’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1 Million – $5 Million. Her main source of income is acting. It’s not mentioned if her net worth includes her vehicles, house, or other assets.
- She is active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- According to IMDB, She has credits for more than 38 movies and television projects.
- Moving on to her love affairs, Taylor Blackwell is single as of now according to datingcelebs.com. She might have a love affair in the past. Moreover, her boyfriend’s name is not revealed in the media to date.
- Describing her educational details, she hasn’t disclosed her college or University in the media.
- Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- Additionally, she has worked in theatres, commercials, and several TV networks.