Thomas Massie is also known as Thomas Harold Massie, is an American politician for Republican Party. Thomas has been appointed as the United States Representative for Kentucky’s 4th congressional district since 2012. Thomas is also described as a libertarian Republican and is also connected with the House Liberty Caucus of Tea Party Republicans.
Thomas has been appointed as the United States Representative by defeating Bill Adkins in the special general election. Massie has served as Judge-Executive of Lewis Country, Kentucky, for the year 2011 to 2012. Thomas is represented as one of the ethical and promising members of the Republican Party.
Quick Facts: Thomas Massie
|Birthday||January 13, 1971|
10 Facts on Thomas Massie
- The politician Thomas Massie was born on January 13, 1971, in Huntington, West Virginia, the U.S. As of the year 2021, Thomas Massie’s age is 50 years old.
- Talking about Thomas Massie’s family, he grew up in Vanceburg, Kentucky. Thomas Massie’s father was a beer distributor. There is further information available regarding his parents.
- Who is Thomas Massie’s wife? Thomas Massie is happily married to his wife, Rhonda Massie. The couple tied their knot in 1993. Massie met his wife at Lewis County High School in Vanceburg.
- Thomas Massie is available on Twitter. Thomas is active on Twitter under the account @RepThomasMassie. The politician has got follower count of more than 166k.
- There is no information regarding Thomas Massie’s current net worth. However, Thomas’s net worth in 2016 was estimated to be around $5,858,003, according to opensecrets.
- Massie has served as Judge-Executive of Lewis Country, Kentucky, for the year 2011 to 2012.
- Looking at Thomas Massie’s education, he pursued his education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and earned electrical engineering and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering.
- Talking about political party, Thomas is represented as one of the ethical and promising members of the Republican Party.
- Thomas and his wife started a company called SensAble Devices Inc in 1993 at MIT.
- Before serving to Congress, Thomas has worked as a Judge-executive of Lewis County, Kentucky.