Tim Hogarth is the managing director of Red House Antiques Center York. Tim also works on TV as the antique dealer on the ITV’s, Dickinson’s Real Deal. He has appeared in a number of other shows as a celebrity guest. Hogarth has homes in Yorkshire and Scotland and lives between the two places.
He developed an interest in antiques since he was in school and used to visit antiques fair and flea markets as often as he could. Tim opened his business after saving enough money and opened up a store in Haworth.
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Tim Hogarth
- Tim was born in June 1967 and his current age is 53 years.
- Hogarth was born and raised in Keighly, West Yorkshire, England. His nationality is English and Tim’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Tim Hogarth does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him yet. Tim’s bio and career details can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Hogarth has not revealed his net worth yet. The details about Tim Hogarth’s salary and earnings have been kept private too.
- Tim’s book The Dazzling Lady Docker: Britan’s Forgotten Reality Superstar was released in August 2018. His book is rated 4.7 by Goodreads and 5 by eBay.
- Tim Hogarth met his wife, Nicola, in an antique business. Nicola and Tim got married in 1995.
- Talking about their children, Tim Hogarth and Nicola have one daughter, Hester, who was born in 2001. The family is based in Bradford, England.
- Tim Hogarth is the antique expert and dealer on the ITV’s hit show, Dickinson’s Real Deal since January 2009. He still is a member of the show.
- He has a Twitter account with over 15k followers. Tim is extremely active on Twitter with over 31.9k tweets. Hogarth’s Twitter bio says he is the owner of Red House Antiques York.
- In October 2018, Tim was robbed by a masked gang in his store. They stole collectibles and antiques worth £80,000 within three minutes, reports Daily Record.