Marko Lav Gajic is the son of actress Mira Furlan and director Goran Gajić. Mira Furlan was an actress and singer mostly known for TV shows and movies such as Babylon 5, Lost, With Mom, Twice Born, and many more. Mira passed away on January 20, 2021.
Marko’s father Goran Gajić directed movies and TV shows in both English and Serbian language. Gajić is also a theater director. He is known for directing Babylon 5.
Quick Facts: Marko Lav Gajic: Facts To Know About Mila Furlan Son
|Name||Marko Lav Gajic|
|Birthday||December 15, 1998|
|Parents||Mira Furlan, Goran Gajic|
— Mira Furlan (@FurlanMira) January 22, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Marko Lav Gajić
- Marko Lav Gajić’s current age is 22 years and he was born on December 15, 1998. Marko’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Gajić was born and raised in the United States of America. His nationality is American and he belongs of Serbian and Croatian descent.
- He is the son of actress Mira Furlan and director Goran Gajić. Marko Lav Gajić’s parents emigrated to the USA in 1991 due to disturbing political conditions in Croatia.
- His mother Mira Furlan passed away on January 20, 2021, due to fading health. The exact reason for Furlan’s death has not been made public yet, reports Variety.
- How old tall is Marko Lav Gajić? The height details of Marko Lav Gajić have not been given yet. Marko might be around 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Where is he now? Gajić’s whereabouts have not been revealed yet. There is hardly any information regarding Marko on the internet.
- Marko Lav Gajić is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and TikTok.
- Lav Gajić does not have any Wikipedia page dedicated to him yet. His mini-biography can be found in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Marko Lav Gajić lives a very private life and has not revealed any details about his relationship or girlfriend.
- In 2009, Marko and Mira were in the middle of an armed confrontation in Croatia. The bullets were being fired when they were inside a car and they barely escaped, reports Glossy.