Tim Stutzle is a German-born professional hockey player who was picked 3rd overall in the 2020 NHL Draft. He belonged to one of the top prospects in the NHL draft and had been scouted by many elite teams of the NHL, he was drafted by Ottawa Senators.
As a hockey player, he plays the centre for the Krefelder EV 1981 junior team and was an integral player in their line-up.
|Birthday||15 January 2002|
|Weight||187 lb (85 kg)|
|Profession||Hockey Player in the NHL|
10 Facts About Tim Stutzle
- Tim Stutzle was born on 15 January 2002 according to Elite Prospects and is 18 years old as of October 2020.
- He has a height of 6 feet and weighs in at 187 lb (85 kg). His physique helps him tackle the defense and drive incredibly well with the puck.
- Stutzle was raised in Germany by his parents who were also his companion as he is an only child.
- Tim is German as per his nationality and was born in Viersen, Germany. His parents were also supportive of his career but wanted him to give equal importance to his schooling.
- The German hockey player is of Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- As a new player in the NHL, his salary will have a substantial increase from his prior earnings in hockey leagues.
- He started his career in 2017 and became the top scorer of his junior league team in his first season. After playing two seasons with the Jungadler Mannheim in the DNL, he was bumped to the Adler Mannheim in the DEL in 2019.
- In the DEL, he suffered a goal drought but managed to rack up 27 assists.
- The young star has also made 15 assists and scored 5 goals for the youth teams in Germany.
- He was drafted into the Ottawa Senators on 6 October 2020, he was a first-round pick and 3rd overall.