Averi Woodley is most famous as the wife of the MMA fighter, Tyron Woodley. Apart from her being married to a celebrity, she is also known for following her passion. If you had no clue before, let us tell you that she is a fitness trainer.
Her goal is to motivate and empower women to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle. And, she even shares her work out routines on her social media accounts to keep pushing her fans to fitness. Likewise, her MMA fighter husband seems quite supportive of his wife.
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Dylan, Gabby, Darron & Tyron Woodley Jr.|
|Education||Michigan State University and Southern Illinois University|
10 Facts on Averi Woodley
- Averi Woodley is the wife of the famous mixed martial artist, Tyron Woodley. And, she works as a fitness trainer and the coowner of ATT Evolution as well.
- She is yet to have her bio on Wikipedia. However, a few online articles written about her could reveal some details about her.
- Her age is something that has remained a mystery for quite some time. On the other hand, her husband is 38 years of age.
- Regarding her parents and family members, no information on them has even been discovered.
- Her husband, Tyron Woodley is a former UFC Welterweight Champion along with being a rapper, actor, and broadcast analyst too.
- She has an Instagram account with over 7.5 thousand followers as of now.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed. But, since she is a popular fitness trainer, she must have acquired a good deal of sum by now.
- Born in St. Louis, Missouri, she is of American nationality. In addition, she is of black ethnicity.
- She and her husband are parents of four children. They have a daughter, Gabby, and three sons, Dylan, Darron & Tyron Woodley Jr.
- She is a graduate of Michigan State University and Southern Illinois University.