Victoria Reed is the daughter of a famous American saxophonist, Alto Reed. Alto was a member of the popular musical group, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.
Unfortunately, the legendary saxophonist is no more with us. His family confirmed his death on December 30, 2020. The musician died at the age of 72, but his wonderful musical tones will always keep him alive. May his departed soul rest in peace.
Quick Facts: Victoria Reed Age And Instagram: Alto Reed’s Daughter Is A Singer
Following her father’s footsteps, Victoria Reed also became a singer. However, she was more into the rock genre rather than being an instrumentalist. She has released over a dozen songs already and they have received thousands of streams on Spotify and Youtube. It is safe to say that the Detriot native has made her father proud.
Here are a few facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Victoria Reed
- Victoria Reed is an American singer and musical artist known for being the daughter of a saxophonist, Alto Reed.
- Sadly, Victoria Reed has not shared details about her age yet.
- However, the singer celebrates her birthday on August 15 every year and she is a Leo by the birth sign.
- Moreover, Victoria Reed has a significant social media presence with over 4000 followers on Instagram.
- Moving on, she is a married woman. Victoria Reed tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Erik Deutsch.
- She is best known for her father who played saxophone for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.
- Talking about her family, her mother is Monica Reed. Her parents divorced after being together for 21 years.
- Likewise, Victoria also has a sister, Chelsea. She is a singer as well.
- However, Victoria Reed is yet to have a Wikipedia biography but you can see her credits on her father’s wiki.
- Her father, Alto Reed died on December 30 at the age of 72.