Martha Raddatz’s husband as of October 2020 is Tom Gjelten. Both she and her husband are journalists. In fact, both of them are correspondents and senior broadcasters. Before this, she has been married 3 times and has 2 children.
Raddatz’s expertise in current affairs and the global situation has made her a well-known name among news watchers. She is also the primary fill-in anchor for This Week with George Stephanopoulos.
|Birthday||February 14, 1953|
|Age||67 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 million to $10 million|
|Divorce||2 times in the past|
10 Facts About Martha Raddatz
- Tom Gjelten is Martha Raddatz’s husband as of October 2020. He is her 3rd husband and she has been married two times in the past. Her ex-husbands are Ben Bradlee Jr. and Julius Genachowski.
- Raddatz’s and her 3rd husband live in Arlington, Virginia, USA. They have 2 children from previous marriages.
- Her family consists of 4 members including children Greta Bradlee and Jake Genachowski.
- Before marrying Tom Gjelten, she was married to Julius Genachowski. He is a well-respected journalist who was part of former President Obama’s campaign and he also served as the Chair of the Federal Communications Commission.
- Genachowski got divorced from Martha in 1997, the same year she married Tom.
- her first marriage was to Ben Bradlee Jr., he is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. They also got divorced sometime in the past.
- Martha Raddatz was born on February 14, 1953, and her age is 67 years old as of October 2020.
- She was born in Idaho Falls, Idaho, U.S. She is an American by nationality. Her family moved to Salt Lake City when she was young.
- Her net worth is in the range of $5 million to $10 million and she warns a yearly salary of $2.5 million as per this source.
- While Martha has not publicly confirmed her political affiliation, it is believed that she is a Democrat, largely due to her ex-husband’s contribution to the Obama administration.