Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s all information is present on Wikipedia.
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is widely known for being an osteopathic physician and anti-vaccination activist.
She is also a well-known author who has published four books until now – Saying No to Vaccines: A Resource Guide for All Ages, Fowl! Bird Flu: It’s Not What You Think, A Healthier You, and Vaccines: What CDC Documents and Science Reveal.
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Husband
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny has never spoken about her husband, which is why we do not know about her married life.
In fact, we have no idea about her children too.
However, we know that she currently resides in Cleveland, Ohio. She is also a great supporter of the disproved hypothesis, which says that the use of vaccines causes autism.
|Profession||Physician, Activist, Author, Lecturer|
|Education||The University of Toledo, AT Still University|
Facts On Dr Sherri Tenpenny
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s current age is already 62 years, according to Health Grades. However, there is nothing to know about her birthday right now.
- Currently, we have no information that relates to Dr. Sherri’s family life. She likes to keep her personal details private, away from the reach of public media.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Tenpenny is currently under research. The official details regarding her earnings will be released as soon as possible.
- Furthermore, we can find the physician on Instagram (125 thousand followers) and Twitter (75.3 thousand followers).
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has served as a physician entrepreneur and medical director at Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center.
- Moving on, Dr. Sherri had completed her Pre-Medical Studies at The University of Toledo. Later, she enrolled at AT Still University, where she completed her DO degree in Medicine.
- Previously, she served as the CEO of Course for Mastery from March 2017 until November 2019.
- Additionally, she has also worked as a lecturer at Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School.