JJ Chalmers is a famous television personnel, pubic speaker and an Invictus games winner which is the game in which injured and wounded soldiers compete against each other. He has even served as a Royal Marine in the United Kingdom.
JJ Chalmers started to serve for Ryal Marine in 2011 and just after his service he got injured during a bomb blast in Afganistan and lost his two-finger and since then he has been into rehabilitation till 2016 when he finally left the service and since then he has been involved more in the media sector.
|Birthday||December 20, 1988|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Former Army/Tv personnel|
|Net Worth||Approx $100000|
10 Facts on JJ Chalmers:
- JJ Chalmers was born on December 20, 1988, in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- JJ’s current age is just 33 as he turns 34 in three month time at the time of this article is written.
- His height is approximately more than 5 feet and 9 inches as he hasn’t revealed his exact height yet.
- JJ Chalmers is a famous personality in-camera as well as off-camera when he served for Royal Marine and even if he is available in Wikipedia we thought the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about him.
- JJ Chalmers is married to his wife named Kornelia Chalmers in 2015.
- He got injured while serving the Royal Marine in 2011 in Afghanistan as there was a bomb blast where he lost both the finger and even his elbow got broken into pieces.
- Recently he has been part of the dance show named Strictly Come Dancing in its eighteen seasons.
- Talking about his family members he has a daughter named Hayley Chalmers who was born recently and his father was the moderator of the church in Scotland.
- His net worth as of 2020 is approximately more than $100 thousand.
- JJ has his own Instagram profile named @jj.chalmers who has more than 3k followers and is very active in his social media.