Chris Hulls is the CEO of Life360 and a military veteran who has created a lifestyle app with a location hiding feature and a ‘Bubbles’ feature inspired by TikTok.
In addition to this, he has also coined the phrase App Store Optimization, which is like Search Engine Optimization for apps. He has changed how apps appear in a store. Before he became a businessman, he served in the US Air Force.
|Profession||CEO; Former Army Man|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
# duet with @billyvsco All things must come to an end. I hope you all give Billy a chance ##life360 ##banlife360 ##ghostmode
♬ original sound – billy
10 Facts About Chris Hulls
- Chris Hulls’s age and birthday have not been revealed but many online sources estimate that he is in his late 30s as of October 2020.
- His net worth in 2020 has not been disclosed but estimates suggest he is worth between $1 million to $5 million. According to Wallmine, he earns around $684,393.87 (AUD 955,177) per year.
- Chris’ earnings are the highest of any executive in his company. He started his company with a $300,000 investment that he won from Google’s Android Challenge.
- His app makes more than $59 million per year in revenue. His company also has more than 27 million active users.
- Hull’s relationship details and information about his wife is not known in the media. He might have a family because he developed his app Life360 to let parents know when their children return home and where they are.
- Life360 is a location tracking app that is primarily targeted towards parents and their children. It lets the parents know where their kids are.
- His app launched ‘Bubbles’ which was a feature inspired was inspired by teens on TikTok.
- He also uses TikTok as a creator and has more than 233.3k followers on the platform along with 6 million likes.
- The CEO’s Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read all about him in this article.
- There is very little information about his family in the media.