Leonie Jones is not a popular figure but she did make the news as the former partner of Sam Newman. She is one of his past partners that ran over his leg.
Newman fans might recognize the name as the girl who broke his leg by running him over with a car. They had a public quarrel and were in the local headlines for their tumultuous relationship. Recently, Sam Newman got married to Amanda brown in 2020. Here are some facts on his ex-wife Leonie Jones.
10 Facts About Leonie Jones
- Leonie Jones is perhaps best known as the former wife of Sam Newman, she was his 3rd wife. They had a rocky relationship and were constantly in the media for their arguments.
- The age of Leonie Jones and her birthday is not public knowledge but sources claim she is in his late 50s as of November 2020.
- As a matter of fact, their relationship was incredibly tumultuous. They were together for a while before they got married and had a son named Max together. Max Newan is one of the 3 children of Sam.
- Other than Max, Sam has 2 sons Jack Newman and Jordan Newman.
- Their son, Max, is also a media personality who has launched his media career in 2020. He is also trying to become a celebrity.
- When Leonie Jones and Sam broke up, they had a rocky patch.
- In fact, Jones ran him over with her car, unintentionally, and broke his leg back in 1997. In addition to this, they were together in the early 2003s but have not revealed when they got divorced.
- His former wife, Leonie Jones does not have an Instagram account and is a low-key personality.
- Their family lived in the same place in Australia but have since separated into different parts.
- Jones’s net worth is also unavailable in the media.