Who is Catherine Southon Married to? This is the question often asked about the reality TV star of BBC’s Antiques Road Trip. But, she has not let any of her personal details leaked to the world. Because of this, most people might think she is a little secretive about her personal life.
However, it could also mean that she is so immersed in her work that she barely finds time to talk about her life. Nonetheless, we must admit that her presence has made the show quite interesting to watch. Here are some facts on the BBC’s antiques expert from the show Antiques Road Trip, Catherine Southon.
|Age||48 years old|
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Antiques Expert|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Catherine Southon
- Catherine Southon (born around the year 1972) is a British antique expert who has profound knowledge in this field. Her age is 48 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known.
- The info on her husband has not been received from her side yet. She hardly mentions her in the public. So, we have little to no idea about who he is.
- Talking about his family and children, she has two children. Even though their names have not got out, we have come to know that they are quite grown up.
- The BBC antique expert’s net worth as of 2020 is under review. Hence, once a credible source identifies the amount of her wealth, we will share the details with you.
- Despite the age, she looks quite young and is active as well.
- She is from London, England and, therefore, she is of British nationality.
- Catherine’s username on Instagram is @catherinesouthonauctions. She has over 2K followers on her account.
- She has not let the people knowhow tall she is.
- Her account on Twitter is @SouthonAuction with even more followers compared to her IG.
- She has a master’s degree and served in the field of antique for about two decades.