Who Is Stephan Ernst? Stephan Ernst is a german neo-nazi extremist who was convicted of the murder of a migrant politician, Walter Lubcke. He was given a life sentence for murder and attempted murder by the Frankfurt court.
Stephan Ernst shot the politician in the head and killed him in June 2019. A year before, he committed to killing him through confession.
Quick Facts: Stephan Ernst: Walter Lübcke Murder And Everything To Know About
Moreover, Walter Lubcke was a regional MP for the Christian Democratic Union Party. He was a conservative politician who opposed the way of extremists. As the result, he was shot and killed in 2019.
Prosecutors are requesting the life imprisonment of the convict. Until now, Stephan Ernst is set to face prison for at least 15 years. Here are a few facts to know about him.
È stato condannato all’ergastolo Stephan Ernst, l’estremista di destra che nel 2019 uccise Walter Lübcke, esponente della CDU e presidente del distretto governativo di Kassel, perché favorevole all’accoglienza dei profughi pic.twitter.com/LwgNBpPFuT
— Tg3 (@Tg3web) January 28, 2021
10 Facts On Stephan Ernst
- Stephan Ernst is a German extremist who shot and killed the regional MP, Walter Lubcke in June 2019.
- Moreover, Stephan Ernst has solely accepted the charges of murder of the politician. There is not much known about his family.
- Stephan Ernst’s married life remains a mystery for now. We do not have any facts on his wife and children.
- As of 2021, the neo-nazi extremist is just 47 years old.
- He shot and killed the politician of the CDU party in 2019. After a few months, he was arrested for murder.
- Moreover, his trial lasted for around a year until the Frankfurt judge passed the verdict yesterday.
- Hence, Stephan Ernst will face life imprisonment for his crime.
- As for his background, he is of German nationality. Stephan has ties with the neo-nazi extremist group.
- However, we have not been able to track down his financial details like net worth and salary.
- Besides, Stephan Ernst was also arrested for the attempted murder of an Israeli immigrant before.