Svetlana Krivonogikh aways has been a controversial woman in the media. Because of her intimacy with the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, she caught the media’s attention.
With the news of her daughter Elizaveta’s (Yelizaveta) being a secret daughter of Putin; Svetlana, once again, is in media highlight these days.
Who Is Svetlana Krivonogikh? She is a former housekeeper-turned-millionaire. Know more about her below!
|Education||University of Economics and Finance|
10 Facts On Svetlana Krivonogikh
- As per Meaww.com, she was born in 1975 in St Petersburg. She was raised in an average apartment—her neighbors even had links to organized crime.
- Currently, her age is 45. However, detail about her birthday is yet to get surfaced.
- During the late 90s, she began working as a cleaning lady at a store near her family home.
- Svetlana earned her education degree from the University of Economics and Finance. She studied in the Department of International Economic Relations. Furthermore, in 2000, she completed her diploma.
- Russian investigative site confirmed, Svetlana worked as a housekeeper. Later, she became a millionaire.
- After finishing her education, she moved with her mother to the Kamenny Islands. She now lives in her house in St Petersburg.
- Svetlana is the mother of Elizaveta (Yelizaveta). As confirmed by the source, she gave birth to her daughter three years after her settlement in Kamenny Islands. But at the time, the biological father of Yelizaveta was not registered on her birth certificate.
- Now, multiple sources including news.com.au believe that Svetlana’s 17-years-old daughter is from her relationship with the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin. The news first broke, when the website Proekt confirmed the news.
- Svetlana’s affair with Putin reportedly began in the late nineties. At the time, she was serving as a cleaner. They ended up their intimacy in the early 2000s.
- As per the report of Meaww.com, she reportedly owns properties in St Petersburg, Sochi, and Moscow. The properties’ value is estimated to be about $11 million. Also, she holds a majority stake in Putin’s favorite resorts, Igora Ski Resort.