Lisa Weagle Husband Explored. Who is the Canadian Curler married to? Get to know in this article.
Lisa Weagle is a Canadian curler and Olympian born on March 24, 1985, in Ottawa, Ontario. She has been playing as a lead for Team Jennifer Jones since 2020.
Lisa Weagle Husband Details
Lisa Weagle is married to Robin Guy. The couple tied the knot on July 21, 2014, in a private ceremony.
It is not confirmed what her husband does for a living but judging from his social media account; he might also be into sports. Robin frequently tweets about golf, so the chances are he himself is a golf player.
Robin is supportive of his wife’s profession, as he frequently retweets Weagle’s posts and other news related to curling. He is active on Twitter under the Twitter handle @iamrobinguy.
Lisa Weagle Net Worth And Salary Explored
There are no official details on Lisa Weagle’s net worth and salary; however, it is safe to say that the olympian is worth millions.
|Birthday||March 24, 1985|
|Parents||Brenda Chapman and Ted Weagle|
Facts About Lisa Weagle
- Lisa started her career as a professional curler in 2010 with the Homan team. Her team won the 2011 Ontario Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
- She has won gold, silver, and bronze in 3 different World Curling Championships in Beijing (2017), Saint John (2014), and Riga (2013), respectively.
- She represented Ottawa in the Canadian Olympic Curling Trials 2 times, where she won gold in 2017 Ottawa and bronze in 2013 Winnipeg.
- Lisa Weagle is active on Instagram under the user handle @lweagle. She has amassed 10.4k followers (as of March 14, 2021) on the platform. She mostly shares the pictures of her teammates and husband on her page.
- Lisa and her husband do not have any children till now. The couple has a pet dog. The dog makes appearances on Lisa’s Instagram frequently.
- There is no information about Lisa’s dating life, her boyfriend, or partners prior to her husband.