Who is Thomas Lukaszuk? Well, Thomas Lukaszuk is a Polish-Canadian politician from Alberta, Canada. He is also a former member of the Unicameral Assembly (Legislative Assembly) of Alberta. In 2001, he ran for the election and represented the constituency of Edmonton Castle Downs till 2015. Besides the political sector, he is also a partner in different projects and trade in Canada Incorporations.
On the contrary, Thomas Lukaszuk is also active on social media platforms and has garnered a good number of devotees. In January 2010, he was assigned as Minister of Employment and Immigration in Ed Stelmach’s government. Overall, he is the best-known politician from Canada.
Here are some interesting facts about the talented politician Thomas Lukaszuk.
Quick Facts: Thomas Lukaszuk Wife And Net Worth: Who Is He Married To?
|Birthday||April 5, 1969|
|Education||University of Alberta|
10 Facts on Thomas Lukaszuk
- Thomas Lukaszuk has a Twitter account with more than 23.9k followers. Likewise, he is available on Instagram and Facebook with a good fan following.
- Thomas Lukaszuk was born on the 5th of April in 1969. His age is 51 years old in 2021.
- Discussing his net worth 2020, Thomas Lukaszuk’s net worth is still under wrap. Just like other politicians, his net worth might be in millions of dollars.
- According to Wikipedia, Thomas Lukaszuk completed his further education at the University Of Alberta and earned a B.Ed degree.
- Thomas Lukaszuk is a member of the Progressive Conservative political party.
- A cabinet minister Thomas was born to his parents in Gydnia, Poland. Moreover, he belongs to a wealthy and educated family background.
- Describing his marital status, Thomas is married to a beautiful wife, Stacy Brotzel. The duo has two daughters, one from his ex-wife and another from his current wife.
- He was born in Poland and raised in Canada. Hence, his nationality is Polish-Canadian.
- Thomas is a handsome and generous man. Indeed, he has a good looking personality with a tall height.
- At last, he was a past president of the youth friendship society and a knight of Columbus.