Is Philip Rucker Gay? Philip Rucker has been rumored to be gay but the rumors have not been confirmed or denied. Philip Rucker is a popular American journalist best known as the White House Bureau Chief at The Washington Post. He is also the author of ‘A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump’s Testing of America’, a book that was the top on various bestseller lists all across the USA.
Rucker has also become one of the distinguished journalists serving at the Washington Post. He is a Democrat and has covered the 2014 midterm elections as well as the 2016 and 2020 Presidential elections.
|Birthday||20th March 1984|
|Age||36 year old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
NEW —> Trump insists he’ll win, but aides say he has no real plan to overturn results and talks of 2024 run
— Philip Rucker (@PhilipRucker) November 12, 2020
10 Facts About Philip Rucker
- Philip Rucker was born on 20th March 1984 and his age is 36 years old as of November 2020 according to his bio on EDB.
- There are plenty of rumors that say he is gay but the reporter himself is yet to confirm this thing.
- The rumors may have been started as Philip Rucker does not have a wife/ spouse and is unmarried.
- He has not revealed his height in the media but sources claim that he is around 5 feet 9 inches tall (175 cm).
- Phil’s net worth is also not public knowledge but some online tabloids claim that he is worth between $1 million to $5 million.
- The journalist is active on Twitter and has amassed more than 634,000 followers on the platform.
- He has also marketed his book and its site on his Twitter bio.
- Rucker comes from an American family and he is also American by nationality.
- The White House Bureau Chief was a Metro intern at the Washington Post in 2006, he slowly became a philanthropy reporter and by 2014 had been promoted to National Political Correspondent in 2014.
- Most of his reporting is on political events and he also performs as a political analyst for the Post.