Bobby Ball was a popular comedian, actor, and was also well-known as a singer. On October 28, 2020, Bobby Ball was declared dead in Blackpool Victoria Hospital at around 21:30. How did he die? Talking about his cause of death, Bobby Ball was taken to the hospital after having breathing problems, and later, he was tested positive for COVID-19.
|Name||Bobby Ball (Robert Harper)|
|Birthday||January 28, 1944|
|Age||76 years (died on October 28, 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Singer, Author|
|Parents||May Harper and Bob Harper|
|Net Worth||$17 million|
|Wife||Yvonne Ball (m. 1971), Joan Lynn (m. 1964)|
|Children||Darren Harper, Joanne Ball, and Robert Harper|
|Education||High Crompton Secondary, Wigan Mining & Technical College|
At first, his family thought that it was some kind of chest infection but the severe symptoms of COVID-19 actually caused his death. Until now, he has already appeared in almost 24 different movies and television series. Among them, some of his most popular shows include Cannon and Ball, Mount Pleasant, Not Going Out, The Boys in Blue, etc.
10 Facts on Bobby Ball:
- Bobby Ball has a wife named Yvonne Ball, and the couple had been married since the year 1971.
- Apart from Yvonne, he was previously married to Joan Lyn in the year 1964 but their married life ended after six years, in 1970.
- Moreover, Bobby Ball had a total number of three children. They are Darren Harper, Joanne Ball, and Robert Harper.
- Since he was born on January 28, 1944, he died at the age of 76 years.
- Talking more about Bobby Ball’s family, he was born to May Harper and Bob Harper.
- As he was born in Oldham, United Kingdom, his nationality was British but we have no idea about his ethnicity.
- Speaking about his real name, it was actually Robert Harper but the name Bobby is the best that describes him and he loves the name too.
- Moving on to his social media accounts, he was seemingly active on Twitter (56 thousand followers) and Facebook (6.4 thousand fans following).
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Bobby Ball was approximately $17 million according to Net Worth Post.
- Talking about his education, he had completed his schooling from High Crompton Secondary, and later, he attended Wigan Mining & Technical College to study Management.