Stephen Kosslyn is a very famous psychologist as well as a neuroscientist who currently works as the president of Active Learning Sciences. Also, he is the founder as well as CAO at Foundry College since April 2018.
Quick Facts: Who is Psychologist Stephen Kosslyn? Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Birthday||November 30, 1948|
|Wife||Dr Robin Rosenberg|
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles, Stanford University|
Before founding Foundry College, he used to work as a Founding Dean in the Minerva Project of Minerva Schools at the Keck Graduate Institute. Apart from that, he is also recognized to be the former director of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University.
— The new brain book (@NewBrainBook) January 9, 2014
10 Facts on Stephen Kosslyn:
- Stephen Kosslyn is a well-known psychologist who had decided to build a two-year college that would help working adults to develop their skills, now called Foundry College.
- According to Stephen Kosslyn’s Wikipedia, he is considered to be an expert in the science of learning, and he even wrote theories on mental imagery.
- Moreover, Stephen Kosslyn is a married man and the name of his wife is Dr. Robin Rosenberg who is an author and also a clinical psychologist.
- Well, we do know that Stephen Kosslyn’s earnings are quite high but he has not yet revealed anything about his net worth yet.
- Interestingly, Stephen Kosslyn had got an offer from both MIT as well as Harvard but he chose Harvard as Steven Pinker was seeking an advisor at that time.
- Furthermore, the specific fields that Stephen is an expert in are cognitive neuroscience, cognitive psychology, and also learning sciences.
- Back in the days, Kosslyn was elected to the Society of Experimental Psychologists where he performed various experiments in his field of psychology.
- As of now, we only know that Stephen’s family raised him in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California. But, we do not know the names of his parents and siblings.
- According to Kosslyn’s bio, he had completed his BA degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Later, he obtained his PhD degree in Psychology from Stanford University.
- Since he was born on November 30, 1948, his current age is already 72 years.