Abby Broyles is an American politician, lawyer, and former reporter at KFOR, Oklahoma. Broyles belongs to the Democratic party. Abby began her career as a journalist and then an attorney. Broyles has won several awards for her contribution to the fields of journalism and law.
Broyles is running for the United States Senate as she is a 2020 Democratic nominee for US Senate. She is working towards bettering the lives of the people of Oklahoma by protecting taxpayer dollars. Abby is working towards earning the local Oklahoma people’s trust and making sure that all the voices of people are heard.
Quick Facts: Abby Broyles Husband And Wikipedia: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||November 2, 1989|
|Education||Oklahoma City University School of Law|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Abby Broyles
- Abby Broyles was born on November 2, 1989. Her current age is 31 years, and Abby’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Broyles was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. Abby’s nationality is American, and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth and the details of Abby Broyles’s salary and earnings are kept private.
- The politician joined Twitter in March 2009. She has 50.4k followers on her Twitter account with over 4.1k tweets.
- Talking about her education, Abby Broyles went to California Baptist University for her bachelor’s degree, and she earned her J.D. from Oklahoma City University School of Law.
- Broyles keeps her private life away from the media. Abby Broyles is yet to disclose the name of her husband or boyfriend.
- Abby Broyles does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. One can read Broyles’s bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- She has 6.6k followers on her Instagram account. Abby’s Instagram bio says she is the founder of Grit for Democracy and a fighter for Oklahoma families.
- Abby is active on Facebook with over 19.8k followers. Broyles has 18.9k likes on her Facebook account.
- Abby’s father is used to manage a credit union, and her mother was a professor of 40 years at Southern Nazarene University.