Amanda Pacheco is a 29-year-old model and fiancé to an American actor and singer Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama. Wilmer popped the question to his model girlfriend Amanda in San Diego on the occasion of New Year’s Day, 2020.
On December 21, 2020, Wilmer, and his fiancée Amanda Pacheco revealed they are expecting their first child. They both captioned their portraits, showcasing her baby bump. The duo was first linked in April 2019 after were seen shopping in Los Angeles.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
10 Facts On Amanda Pacheco
- Is Amanda Pacheco Mexican? Amanda is American by nationality but her ethnicity is yet to be disclosed.
- She is a certified scuba divemaster and is currently signed with Scout Talent and leading model agencies such as JE Model Management.
- Amanda has amassed a prominent part of net worth from her modeling career. She has worked with several top brands including Goorin Bros and Beyond the Beach.
- Pacheco cherishes her private life and barely talks about her family, She grew up with her family in San Diego.
- The model loves to dive, snorkel, fish, and visit tropical places to enjoy the sceneries of exotic species, which is no surprise given how much she is passionate about the sea.
- She describes herself as belonging high in the trees or deep in the sea and calls herself an “adventure addict” on Instagram.
- Her mother, Tracy died from ovarian cancer and she always clings on to the fondest memories they shared.
- In honor of her late mom, Amanda and her family ran a 5K to raise awareness for ovarian cancer.
- She’s a Baseball Fan and has posted on social media about attending San Francisco Giants baseball games.
- Amanda and Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama were first linked in April 2019. They were seen shopping in Los Angeles. Likewise, in June that year, they were seen together in France for the wedding celebrations of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner.