Caitlin Parker is a social media influencer and the fiance of American Idol mentor Bobby Bones. The two got engaged in October 2020 and shocked fans as it was out of the blue. Parker has been dating Bones for a while now and he has even described her as the love of her life.
In addition to being famous as the fiance of a celebrity, she is also immensely popular on Instagram where she has almost 160k fans.
|Birthday||February 4th, 1992|
|Siblings||Tyler and Grace|
|Husband||Bobby Bones (fiancé)|
|Education||Master’s degree; Fort Gibson High School|
10 Facts About Caitlin Parker
- Caitlin Parker was born on February 4th, 1992, and is 28 years old as of October 2020 as reported by HITC. Her partner Bobby Bones is 40 years old.
- Parker has a huge following on Instagram of more than 155k followers. She shared photos of her engagement on the platform.
- Talking about the pair’s engagement, Bones proposed to her in the backyard of a barn in October 2020 and she said yes.
- The pair shared the news on social media and left fans shocked as well as elated.
- They are yet to set a date for the wedding but some sources suggest they will not get married in 2020.
- Bones has called her the love of his life and even said that he was extremely happy as he got to marry the love of his life.
- Parker was born in the USA and raised in Oklahoma alongside her siblings Tyler and Grace. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is White.
- As a kid, she went to Fort Gibson High School where she played basketball and did cheerleading. She graduated from her Master’s degree program in May of this year.
- She moved around a lot when she was young and spent time as a kid in Texas and Tennessee as well as California.
- The social media star does not have a Wiki page but you can read up on her with the facts above.