Amanda Schutz is a former entrepreneur and ex-girlfriend of the comedian and actor, Dustin Diamond. She also appeared in an episode of “The Real Housewives of New York City” as Loli Pop the clown.
Saved by the Bell star, Dustin Diamond, has died on February 1, 2021, losing to his longtime battle with cancer. He met his demise at the age of 44.
Quick Facts: Amanda Schutz: Dustin Diamond Ex-Girlfriend Age, Wikipedia And Instagram
Amanda Schutz and Dustin were together in early 2014. Several reports say that they were engaged for a little time but they split up in 2015. Connected by comedy, the couple was very much in the spotlight.
However, Amanda was not with Dustin when he died. His death has saddened the entire fans of Hollywood and we hope he will find peace wherever he is.
Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond died Monday after a three-week fight with carcinoma at the age of 44, according to his representative. https://t.co/yvfmjSDaQa
— AM800news (@AM800News) February 1, 2021
10 Facts on Amanda Schutz
- Amanda Schutz is the former girlfriend of the famous American actor and comedian, Dustin Diamond.
- As of 2021, Amanda Schutz is just 33 years of age. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are yet to be figured out.
- Despite her on and off appearances on reality shows, Amanda Schutz does not have a Wikipedia page of her own.
- Neither is she present on social media. You won’t find Amanda Schutz on Instagram.
- Amanda and Dustin dated for almost a year in 2014. They connected through comedy.
- The couple was always in the spotlight. The bar incident got Dustin in jail as well.
- He went to jail and served 3 months for allegedly stabbing a man in a bar. The conversation heated when someone knowingly bumped into Amanda.
- However, the Saved By The Bell star has died because of cancer. He died at the young age of 44.
- He and Amanda, of course, weren’t together when he took his final breaths.
- But just like her, every one of us is going to miss him. May his departed soul rest in peace.
Leave a Reply