In March 2020, former Celtic FC player Anthony Stokes appeared in court after facing stalking charges from ex-girlfriend Eilidh Scott. Since then a lot of Anthony Stokes fans have been wondering who is Eilidh Scott.
|Parents||George and Rachel Scott|
First, the issues regarding Anthony stalking Eilidh Scott came in public in 2019. From November 2019 to December 2019, Anthony reportedly stalked his then-girlfriend Eilidh Scott. He was then ordered not to contact Scott and her parents for four years.
For breaching court orders, Anthony was arrested and was put on trial in April 2020. He was declared not guilty. Find out in details about who is Anthony’s ex-girlfriend, Eilidh Scott.
10 Facts on Eilidh Scott
- Eilidh Scott is a famous British national who is famed as the ex-husband of a former Arsenal football player named Anthony Stokes.
- She rose to fame all thanks to her on and off relationship with her now-ex-boyfriend, Anthony Stokes. This couple dated each other for a few years.
- Anthony Stokes was born in Dublin, Ireland. He is an Irish footballer who plays in the Republic of Ireland National Football team.
- As a club football player, Eilidh Scott’s ex-boyfriend played for Arsenal and Celtic FC.
- She is from Shotts, Lanarkshire, the United Kingdom. Her nationality is British. She has a job as a marketing executive.
- It is not clear when Eilidh began dating the former Celtic FC striker. In June 2019, it was reported that Anthony Stokes is stalking on his then-girlfriend, Scott.
- In April 2020, he was arrested and presented in court in charges of stalking. He was declared not guilty.
- The detail about Eilidh Scott’s age and birthday are not public. Scott was tagged as a 27-year old back in June 2018. As of October 2020, she could be 28 years of age.
- Speaking about her family, her father’s name is George Scott and her mother’s name is Rachel Scott.
- You can find Eilidh Scott on Instagram as @scott.eilidh. As seen on her Insta, Eilidh has an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 7 inches tall.