Erin Sullivan is a travel photographer, writer and hosts a video series “Future of the outdoors”. Sullivan is one of the most known travel photographers in the USA. She also posts a weekly vlog in her Youtube channel where she shares her experience every week with her audience.
She has been posting her photography on her Instagram account. There are some really impressive photographs you can find in her profile, recently she started mini-nature photography which gives an otherworldly vibe to her photographs.
Erin Sullivan has spent three years on her life with her backpack traveling and leading teen adventure programs through nine countries. At the age of 19, she went on her first wilderness expedition and has been hooked ever since. Sullivan is a travel blogger as well as an adventure seeker. According to sources, she is one of the richest bloggers who was born in Connecticut.
|Birthday||Nove,ber 28, 1989|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
View this post on Instagram
I get a substantial amount of career & life advice questions. I really appreciate these questions because I have had them all myself in some form or another. I’d look at those I admired and think… but how… the HECK… do they DO this? Like, for a LIVING??? ✧ I have discovered (as a rite of passage, perhaps) that there is no one way, no straight path, and that giving specific directions for something as large and dynamic as a CAREER is complicated and close to impossible. AND ALSO, even if you get advice from people you really admire, their advice might not be good for you. Really, it might be the opposite of what you need. There is so much variation in all of our paths on this tiny rock in space; it could never be one-story-fits-all. ✧ For me, getting clear on what I want and where I see myself going has been important. I try to do this often; clarity is one of my core desired feelings. On what I want in my life. What I imagine that to look like, as my highest self. How I want to make an impact. What that impact could be. ✧ If you are getting advice that doesn’t quite sit with you, it’s OK to disagree with it. It is OK to not vibe with what “everyone” is saying you “should” do. Your path is yours, yours alone. Learn from others, but at the end of the day, trust yourself.
10 Interesting Facts About Erin Sullivan
- Erin Sullivan is 31 years old and celebrates her birthday on November 28 every year.
- Sullivan was born on November 28, 1989, and raised in Connecticut, USA.
- She married Brian Dillard in October 2019.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 Million-$5 Million(Approx)although no official data is available.
- Data on her height and body measurement are not available on the internet.
- Erin Sullivan attended the college of SUNY Purchase where her passion for photography got ignited.
- She is white in terms of her ethnicity.
- She was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives. She served from 1998 to 2002.
- She has 188k followers in her Instagram account where she shares her photography with her audience.
- Erin recently appeared on the Ted Talk event as well which is a big boost for her career and a nice teaching moment.