Lucy Cartwright has been a buzz in the media as the former Love Island Australia contestant Grant Crapp’s girlfriend. She became the media highlight when the romantically got involved as an on-off girlfriend.
Now, Lucy is once again alluring audiences’ attention as when Lucy’s photo with a baby bump went viral on the internet. Learn more about her bio, professional career, and relationship below!
|Husband||Boyfriend- Lucy Cartwright|
10 Facts On Lucy Cartwright
- In the family, Lucy Cartwright has a sister named zo zo. On the occasion of her birthday, she wished her via Instagram on 22 December.
- Are they married? Lucy is not married yet. However, she is in a committed relationship and is the girlfriend of Grant Crapp. The pair have been dating since 2018, as per Daily Mail.
- Lucy’s affair with Grant went public in October 2018, when Grant officially talked about their relationship On Instagram. Just three months ago, Grant had split with Tayla Damir.
- Now, Lucy’s pregnant and she is expecting a baby on 27 December 2020, her beau Grant confirmed Luc’s pregnancy via Instagram, showcasing her baby bump.
- As per Dailymail, Lucy and Grant were already in a relationship before Grant debuting in love Island. However, they remained secretive until Grant split with Tayla.
- Cartwright is available on her Instagram as @treasureluce, where she has over 9k followers. To date, she has shared only 57 posts on her Instagram.
- Lucy stands almost a foot shorter than her man Grant, who stands at a height of 1.82 meters. However, her age is still not revealed for some reasons.
- Besides her love life, she hasn’t spoken much about her professional career. Information about her job is yet to get recognized.
- Lucy has been very taciturn about her bio so, details about her nationality and ethnicity are still unfigured. However, she probably could be Australian by nationality as she resides with her boyfriend there.
- Lucy is relishing a luxurious lifestyle. In February 2019, she, along with her partner, bought their first house worth $380,000 property in Malua Bay, as per Daily Mail. Furthermore, they bought their second house for $770,000.