Gregory Diaz IV is an American actor, writer, and singer. He will be on the screen in the recent Netflix supernatural comedy movie, Vampires vs The Bronx. The movie was released on October 2, 2020, and has been getting a positive response from the audiences and critics as well. The storyline reflects a group of children fighting against the vampires in the Bronx, which has both comedy and horror sandwiched in between.
Initially, Gregory was also featured in a Netflix documentary and this surely isn’t going to be the last role for him. The emerging teenage actor has also been named among the cast in the movie, In the Heights. The movie is set to release in 2021. Here are a few facts you’d want to know about this promising young actor.
|Name||Gregory Diaz IV|
10 Facts on Gregory Diaz IV
- Gregory Diaz IV is an American actor, writer, and singer best known for his role in the Netflix movie, Vampires vs The Bronx.
- As for his age, the actor is just 15 years old at the moment.
- His height, however, is yet to be known. He looks quite tall for a 15-year-old.
- Gregory has not yet talked about his parents and family. They surely are looking forward to seeing him succeed.
- Moreover, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend. The actor is very young and solely focused on his career.
- His nationality is American and is currently based in New York City.
- For his excellent work in acting, the teenager has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Further facts about his birthday and childhood are not available yet.
- Apart from acting, Gregory spends a significant amount of time singing and dancing as well.
- The actor does have an excellent Instagram presence and an IMDB biography mentioning his movie and show credits.