Isaiah Wright is the young gun in the American football scene. He is known for his role as a football wide receiver and his running contribution to the Washington Football Team of NFL.
Wright began playing football at his young age. While he was studying at Kingswood Oxford School, he trained himself as a wide receiver and defensive back. Later, he began playing for his college Temple’s team. His skills and tactics led him to the Washington Football Team.
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inch|
|Wife||Partner, Nora Loy|
10 Facts On Isaiah Wright
- Isaiah Wright’s whose date of birth is January 13, 1997, was born in Waterbury, Connecticut. Currently, his 23 years old.
- He holds an American nationality and belongs to black ethnicity.
- His physical attributes perfectly fit with his professional career. He has a tall height of about 1.88 meters (6 feet and 1 inch). Likewise, he weighs around 100kg.
- In the family, he has a baby brother. Other than that, nothing much is known about his family including his parents.
- Raised in West Hartford, Connecticut, Isaiah completed his schooling at the Kingswood Oxford School. Later, he enrolled at Temple.
- On 29 April 2020, the Washington Football Team signed Isaiah as an undrafted free agent. Furthermore, on 13 September 2020, he initiated his NFL debut. He then played the season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Not only is he a footballer, but Isaiah also works as a model and Actor. You can see the footballer in Netflix’s sports documentaries Last Chance U.
- He has gained a huge fan base on his Instagram. His profile, @king_lighting4, he has over 35.2 thousand followers. Likewise, he runs the Twitter account with the username @isaiahWright_4.
- Isaiah is only 23; however, he earns a healthy earning from his football career. As per overthecap.com, he reportedly earns a salary of about $611,666 in 2020. Also, he will receive $2,285,000 till the end of the year 2022.
- He is currently relishing a happy relationship with his partner, Nora Loy, and a son. As confirmed on his Instagram, he welcomed his first baby boy in 2019.