How Tall is DJ Reed? The American football cornerback is not the tallest player in the league. However, he has a decent height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Similarly, the football player weighs around 88 kg. He is known better for the technical side of the game. DJ Reed plays for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League. He has found himself in the new team.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Education||Kansas State University|
Prior to his involvement with the Seahawks, DJ Reed was picked by the San Fransico 49ers in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft. The player spent two seasons with the 49ers, however, his stay was not that significant. He got hit by a few injuries. But DJ was waived off by the 49ers to join the Seahawks in August 2020. Ever since the trade, everything has worked out for the cornerback as he is finding his role in the starting lineup.
10 Facts on DJ Reed
- DJ Reed is an American football cornerback who plays for the NFL side, Seattle Seahawks.
- Moreover, DJ Reed stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches.
- Likewise, the football cornerback has a weight of around 88 kg. DJ Reed is mostly focused on the technical side of the game.
- Moreover, DJ Reed’s age is currently 24 years old. He is originally from Bakersfield, California.
- The footballer celebrates his birthday on November 11 every year with his friends and family.
- Speaking of family, his parents were present when he was drafted in 2018.
- However, DJ Reed doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. He is currenlty single and not dating anyone.
- As per SportRac, DJ Reed has an annual salary of around $600,000. His net worth is under review, unfortunately.
- Furthermore, the player has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- DJ Reed played college football for the Kansas State University. His stats are very impressive as a college footballer.