Hugh Bowman is an Australian racing jockey who has won numerous competitions since he first rode as an amateur jockey on the 3rd of April of 1996. Hugh has established himself as a brand and legend in the racing world with his impressive skills and experiences with every win over the years in his career.
|Parents||Jim and Mandy Bowman|
|Education||The Scoots College|
Hugh Bowman has recently been suspended from his race in the Cox Plate due to a suspension that was issued for his careless riding in the Caulfield Guineas. The meeting of the board to review the case of Bowman handed him a 10-meeting suspension.
Please see below my statement following today’s hearing. pic.twitter.com/8pwU4s2SbB
— Hugh Bowman (@HugeBowman) July 30, 2020
10 Facts on Hugh Bowman
- The details of Hugh Bowman on Wiki dates his birth in the year 1980 and today he is at the age of 40 years old. his birthday falls on the 14th of July.
- Jim and Mandy Bowan are the parents of Hugh who have supported him for his career since his childhood. There are no details about his siblings.
- Looking at the relationship status of Bowman, he is married to his wife, Christine and his wedding details are unknown. In his family, he has a loving and two beautiful daughters.
- The jockey was named James Hugh Bowman during his birth in Dunedoo, New South Wales. He was raised in three different places before he moved to college.
- Hugh has ridden Winx and has been named Australian Champion racehorse of the year for four years in a row since 2015/16.
- Bowman has had international success as well. He has won many races in HongKong since 2016.
- The jockey with Winx has set a record of 29 straight wins and has won 32 out of 33 races in their career as partners.
- According to the bio of Hugh, the four-generation Bowman has ridden as an amateur jockey but he is the first person to win titles as a professional jockey.
- On twitter, Hugh has 31.1k followers and the username is HugeBowman.
- The details of the salary and earnings of Hugh Bowman is unknown. His net worth is under review.