Alexa Weeks is a celebrity wife and is known as the spouse of the auctioneer Tim Weeks. Tim made a name for himself as the star auctioneer of Bargain Hunt.
While Tim is a well-known TV personality, his wife remains away from the spotlight and is private. He has described her as an integral part of his life and one of the reasons he became a TV personality.
10 Facts About Alexa Weeks
- Alexa Weeks’ age and birthday are not public knowledge but many sources estimate she is in her 30s as of October 2020. Similarly, her husband’s estimated age is also in the mid-30s.
- Weeks is not active on social media and she does not use Instagram or any other platform.
- As a matter of fact, she doesn’t use Twitter or Snapchat.
- Alexa doesn’t have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her but you can read all about her in this article.
- She is an American and her family lives in the USA. She has not revealed any information about her parents.
- In a similar fashion, the low-key personality has not disclosed her finances to the public, however, her net worth is estimated to be in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- Weeks is married to an auctioneer Tim Weeks and the couple has two kids together. They have not revealed when they got married.
- Tim is a TV personality in addition to being an auctioneer. He owns a company named Wessex auction rooms. He is also one of the stars of Bargain Hunt. In 2016, he landed a job as a co-presenter for “Street Auction”.
- Similarly, he has also worked as a radio show host for the BBC and hosts a show on BBC Wiltshire.
- Alexa and Tim spend all of their free time with their kids as per this interview.