Ira David Wood IV is an American TV and movie actor who rose to fame for his role as Jeremy in In Limbo. He began his acting career in 1994 and has appeared in 10 projects, so far, including TV shows and movies.
|Name||Ira David Wood IV|
|Birthday||November 20, 1984|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Ira David Wood III & Sara Lynn Moore|
David was born to an actor father and an actress mother. Raised in a family with a filmy background, it was quite easy for Ira David to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Moving on, he has to prove his worth on his own rights. And he has pulled off a good job.
Next, Ira David Wood IV will be seen playing Ezra Nowell in The Believers.
Old head shot day: pic.twitter.com/2qICRpXoW4
— Ira David Wood IV (@IraDavidWoodIV) May 1, 2018
10 Facts on Ira David Wood IV
- Ira David Wood IV is an aspiring TV and movie actor from North Carolina, the United States. He is famous for his roles Jeremy in In Limbo and Craig in Down in the Valley.
- David began his acting career in the year 1994. That year, he appeared as Jimmy in a TV movie, In the Best of Families: Marriage, Pride & Madness.
- You can find Iran David Wood IV on Twitter. He is on Twitter as @IraDavidWoodIV. His Instagram is missing.
- As seen on his Twitter account, Ira David resides in Raleigh, NC now. He is an American national.
- This American actor was born in the year 1984 and his birthday is on the 20th of November. So, he is 35 years old now.
- Ira David was born to parents; father Ira David Wood III and mother Sara Lynn Moore in Raleigh, North Carolina. His grandparents are Ira David Wood, Jr., Betty Lee Winstead.
- He has three siblings namely Dana Wood, Aden Elins, and Evan Rachel Wood.
- As seen on his IMDb wiki, David Wood has an attractive height, standing 6 feet and 1 inch tall. His body weight is not known.
- As a TV and movie actor, David might have earned a good fortune. His net worth and annual earning are under review.
- From 2005 to 2008, this American actor dated American actress Kat Dennings.