Are you wondering who is the lucky husband of gorgeous American Journalist Jacqueline Alemany? If yes, you’ve landed on the right article.
Jacqueline Alemany is an American journalist based in Washington D.C. She rose into fame for covering Trump news in the White House. Likewise, she is a power-up anchor for The Washington Post.
Jacqueline is the daughter of American businesswoman, Ellen Alemany. Additionally, she is a Harvard graduate. In 2017, she was awarded a fellowship by the International Women’s Media Foundation.
Quick Facts: Jacqueline Alemany Husband, Height and Married Life: Details To Know
|Birthday||February 24, 1989|
|Parents||Ellen Alemany and Joaquin Alemany|
10 Facts on Jacqueline Alemany
- Jacqueline Alemany is an American journalist and reporter. She is popular as the power up anchor for The Washington Post.
- Jacqueline Alemany is the age of 31 years old. Likewise, she was born on February 24, 1989. Furthermore, her horoscope sign is Pisces.
- Speaking about her married life, Jacqueline Alemany doesn’t have a husband yet. In fact, Jacqueline Alemany is single and devoid of a boyfriend. On the other hand, she is completely engrossed in her career right now.
- The body measurements and height of Jacqueline Alemany is off the web. Nevertheless, Jacqueline Alemany looks very tall in her pictures.
- Jacqueline was born to her parents Ellen Alemany and Joaquin Alemany. Similarly, she has 2 siblings. Besides, her mother, Ellen, is renowned as CEO of CIT Group.
- The reporter attended the prestigious Harvard University. In the same way, she graduated with a government degree in 2011.
- In 2015, Alemany was hired by the CBS News as the Campaign Digital Journalist. Moreover, she was appointed as White House Reporter in 2017. In addition, she mainly covered news related to Trump.
- You can discover Jacqueline’s social media posts on her Instagram and Twitter as @JaxAlemany. Similarly, she is verified by both social sites a popular influencer.
- Apart from the TV screen, Alemany is also a news writer. In fact, she wrote both domestic and foreign policy news for the CBS company.
- Jacqueline’s personal Net worth and salary are currently not revealed. Besides, she is one of the rightful heir of her family’s $9.69 Million USD.