Jeannine Lee Lake is an American politician who is representing the 6th Congressional District of Indiana in the upcoming general election. The election will be held on November 3, 2020. She is associated with the Democratic political party and she was advanced to this general election from the Democratic primary on the 2nd July 2020.
She has mentioned that she is running in the election for Congress because she believes in the fight for progress for the civil rights, liberties, and health of the society. Well, like all the other politicians who are running in the election, she is also organizing different campaigns. And she has been actively giving interviews and sharing her thoughts in different mediums.
Know more about Jeannine Lee Lake from the facts mentioned below.
|Name||Jeannine Lee Lake|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
10 Facts On Jeannine Lee Lake
- Jeannine Lee Lake is 45 years of an American politician.
- She has also well established herself as a writer. One of her popular books is “Beyond divorce”.
- Born and raised in Indiana, United States, Jeannine is an American national. She is of African-American ethnic background.
- Jeannine is Christian by religion.
- Jeannine has been living in the 6th Congressional district of Indiana for 30 years. So, she definitely knows what should be done in the district if she wins the election.
- She works in “The Good News” as an editor and publisher. And previously she worked in “The Munice Times”. Moreover, she is also working as the chairwoman for “Feed My Sheep”, and as a board for “Big Brothers Big Sisters” and “The Munice Matters”.
- Unfortunately, we could not get information about her education and background.
- Since Jeannine doesn’t have Wikipedia, you can know about her work and campaigns from jeannineleelakeforcongress.com.
- Talking about her family, Jeannine is married to her husband Aaron. They have a daughter and three sons. Moreover, the couple has two grandchildren.
- Information about Jeannine’s net worth is not disclosed.