As of now, Jesse Sparks’s age is still in the dark as there is no information about Jesse’s birth year and birthday.
Jesse Sparks is an American journalist and designer based in New York City. He is also an Editorial Assistant at Bon Appetit. Currently, he is a full-time Cities Editor at Vox Media, LLC. He loves designing food and cultural things.
Jesse Sparks Face Revealed
You can watch Jesse Sparks’s several pictures on his Instagram. He has quite a charming face. Being a food and culture designer, Jesse Sparks has also posted his food insights.
Some Interesting Facts About Jesse Sparks
- Is he married? Well, as seen in Jesse Sparks’s Instagram posts, he is already a married man. You can visualize Jesse Sparks’s beautiful wife on Instagram.
- The Instagram handle of Jesse “Corny on Main” Sparks is @jesseasparks. He has a blue ticked account with 17.8k followers and 384 posts.
- Jesse Sparks is also a graphic designer, media producer, and magazine writer, and presenter.
- Jesse also owns a Linkedin account. As her his Linkedin account, he was associated with Eater for 3 years as a Production Assistant.
- While revealing his educational background, he attended NorthWester University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science and Journalism.
- Jesse’s Linkedin account suggests that he has volunteer experience for The Salvation Army and Boys Scouts of America.
- Jesse Sparks’s bio has not been included on the official page of Wikipedia. However, these facts contribute a lot to adding bio on the internet.
- Talking about Jesse’s net worth, we’re pretty sure that he has amassed a burly sum of money through his wonderful career. Although, the information about his net worth and salary is yet to come to light.
- Hailing from Evanston, Illinois, United States, Jesse Sparks is an American by nationality. Supposedly, he is African-American by ethnicity.