John Hastings is a 34-year-old Stand-up Comedian currently living in Los Angeles.
He has been working for 14 years now and appeared on America’s Got Talent on July 15, 2020, where he performed in front of judges and the crew. The performance aired on the night of July 15, 2020, filmed in Los Angeles’s Pasadena Civic Auditorium.
In the video, he confirmed being born prematurely with a disorder called dyspraxia with almost no reflexes and caused him difficulty in coordination and movement. Because of his condition, he usually got bullied by most of his fellow friends. Later he said, ‘but one day when I was ten I said a zinger to a bully and the entire class collapsed in laughter and he never said it again. Did that lead me to my current profession? That’s for psychologists, and anyone with ears, to really figure out’.
10 Facts on John Hastings
- He is a 34-year-old Stand-up comedian who works half a year on a UK comedy circuit.
- John is currently residing in Los Angeles.
- Being raised by a single mother who shares an amazing sense of humor like the comedian himself inspired him a lot in his journey.
- He was discovered with a disorder called dyspraxia which caused him lots of difficulties in growing up.
- He used to get picked by most of his fellow friends. But despite all the bullies and his physical condition, he stood with confidence and fought for himself.
- He appeared on America’s Got Talent on July 15, 2020, and was kept in contention for the other round.
- His performance was aired on the night of July 15, 2020, where he is seen to be performing in front of the judges and crew.
- He gave the auditions at Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Los Angeles.
- All the judges, Simon, Howie, and Sofie were pretty much impressed by his performance.
- He seems to be a very social person with decent followers. He has got almost 10,000 followers in the present time but the increment can be seen due to the hype of the aired video.