Killian Hayes is a FIBA U16 European Championship winner and the number 7 overall pick in the NBA Draft 2020. The new Detroit Pistons pointing guard already has a reputation as a star player who has seen international gold.
Similarly, he is also an experienced player who has played in the French basketball leagues for over 3 years even before turning 20. He also has a basketball heritage as his father was a basketball player too.
|Birthday||27 July 2001|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (196 cm)|
|Weight||216 lbs (98 kg)|
|Parents||Sandrine Demiannay and DeRon Hayes|
10 Facts About Killian Hayes
- Killian Hayes was born on 27 July 2001 and his age is 19 years old as of November 2020.
- He was born to parents Sandrine Demiannay and DeRon Hayes. His father used to be an established basketball player and his mother is a Frenchwoman who also played basketball in the past according to USA Today.
- The French basketballer stands at a height of 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm) and has a weight of 216 lbs (98 kg).
- Killian Hayes has remained a secretive personality and has chosen not to reveal the details of his girlfriend or love life in the media.
- He is a low-key personality and doesn’t share his personal life on social media.
- As mentioned above, the player is of French nationality, however, his father is French and the player lives together with his family in Florida. Similarly, he is of mixed ethnicity with primarily African-American roots.
- According to this source, he will be earning in excess of $4.42 million each year.
- The player has had a background in professional basketball since he was a 16-year-old. In fact, he played for 2 professional French teams before joining the Detroit Pistons in the 2020 NBA draft.
- Talking about the draft, he was the 7th overall pick.
- He was signed by the Detroit Pistons, he will be playing the point guard for them.