Leah Smith is an American swimmer who has been swimming all her life and is very good at it. She has been able to bag medals in lots of championships but Olympic must have been the most prestigious event where she has won. She has represented the United States of America around the globe and I am sure she is very proud to be able to do that.
Her great grandfather was a baseball player and her uncle is a boxer. So, it’s safe to say that athleticism runs in the family. Her sister is also a swimmer. Smith has always wanted to do it. She fervently chose to be a swimmer and hasn’t done anything else. Because of her dedication, Smith has been able to make quite a name for herself.
|Birthday||April 19, 1995|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Education||University of Virginia|
10 Facts On Leah Smith
- Leah Smith is currently 25 years old but is doing things well beyond her age.
- Smith was born on April 19, 1995, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America and she grew up there as well.
- Leah is pretty famous and maybe that’s why she is on Wikipedia as well. It has detailed information on her life and career.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches according to her Wikipedia. However, another official site of the USA Swimming team says she stands at 5 feet 9 inches.
- Smith has won a gold medal in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janerio which must have been a tremendous feeling.
- We don’t know what her net worth is but are dedicated to finding it out.
- Judging from her Instagram, she doesn’t have a boyfriend currently.
- She has a sister called Aileen Smith who is also a swimmer. That’s all we know about her family.
- Leah frequently posts about her vacations and training on her Instagram account.
- As “@leahsmith19“, she has 41 thousand followers on Instagram.