Lindsay Mills is a renowned American acrobat, blogger, and model. Lindsay Mills is a beautiful and talented woman who has been on top of her professional career so far and has earned herself a name in the industry. Lindsay Mills even left her country to live with his husband and continued her career in Russia. Lindsay Mills has eve bagged herself an award for the documentary named Citizenfour.
Lindsay Mills and her husband Edward are in the headlines as they are expecting their first child who could hold both the nationality one of the United States and another of Russia. Lindsay Mills got married back in 2017 in Russia and they have been dating for almost 7 years as of 2020.
10 Facts on Lindsay Mills:
- Lindsay Mills was born in the United States on February 20, 1985.
- Lindsay Mills’s age as of 2020 is just 35 years old yet has established herself as a prominent part of the entertainment industry within a short period of time.
- Talking about the nationality Lindsay Mills holds American nationality however she is living in Russia with her husband.
- She is pregnant with her first child as Lindsay revealed it on her social media about it.
- Lindsay Mills’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 500 thousand dollars including her brand endorsements.
- She is available on her own Instagram account @lsjouney where she has more than 47k followers.
- Talking about her love life Lindsay Mills is married to her husband Edward Snowden as they were dating since 2013 and finally tied their knot back in 2017 in Russia.
- According to Wikipedia and going through her background Lindsay Mills started her career as a dancer and acrobat and later even worked in a documentary.
- She won herself an Academy Award for the documentary Citizenfour which was released in 2014.
- Lindsay’s husband is a real-life spy and a whistleblower and in 2013 he went to Russia and stayed as an asylum.